The Beauty of Retrospect: Cynthia King Week, Part Three

Cynthia King was in such great demand as a model, some advertisers couldn't get enough of her. Look at this photo from a cigarette ad s...

Thursday, February 28, 2019

The Beauty of Retrospect - March Actress Edition!

I enter March like a lion as I have a whole bunch of actresses I've featured on this blog before but have not revisited for awhile - a long while in fact.   Some of these women haven't been featured here for years.

I'm primarily concentrating on actresses that have been in the news lately - for their movies, not their personal lives - and so perhaps this isn't so much a look back on these women as it is an update on their careers.  I do look back on one actress who is not as famous as the others, although she hasn't done much of anything since before this blog got started!  So why am I featuring her again?  Because I found a better picture of her than the one I showed before. :-)

And with that, let's get started!  Back tomorrow.   

No comments:

Post a Comment