The Beauty of Retrospect: Cynthia King Week, Part Three

Cynthia King was in such great demand as a model, some advertisers couldn't get enough of her. Look at this photo from a cigarette ad s...

Monday, July 1, 2019

The Beauty of Retrospect: Claire Atkinson Week, Part One

My first model to be featured for a whole week in retrospect is Britain's Claire Atkinson.

Did I say "Britain's Claire Atkinson?"  Because she doesn't really belong to one country. She lived in California as a teenager and she lives in Paris today, and her fame among fashionistas is international itself.

Which, along with the fact that she's a friend of mine, is why I'm devoting an entire week to her.  And I have the pictures.


I'm starting with this picture, showing Ms. Atkinson in a leather outfit.  As daring as this outfit may seem, she's actually modeled dresses that have, to put it mildly, raised many more eyebrows.  

You'll see some of those very soon.   

No comments:

Post a Comment